LARES Summer Session Award
Applications for the Summer 2021 semester are now being accepted through Sunday, April 25, 2021.
The LARES Summer Award is designed to assist current LARES students who plan on taking summer courses. Award is intended to cover tuition and fees associated with summer courses at UIC.
- Current UIC undergraduate students who have earned a minimum of 12 UIC credit hours.
- Students must be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Students must be eligible for in-state tuition.
- Students must be planning on registering for at least one UIC summer course.
To be considered for this award, students will need to:
- Complete the LARES Summer Session Award online application. In completing the application, students will be prompted to answer the following question: Describe how enrolling in summer courses will help you advance your short-term academic goal(s).